20+ years of driven business specializing in revenue strategy, monetization, and strategic growth and expansion. Partner and operator in diverse industries and markets, managing several organizations with a global reach.
Principal of Bristol & Bates, a business consultancy firm focused on strategic operations, brand development/marketing, and technology with partners, clients, and engagements across the United States, Europe, Spain, and Canada. (professional bio). Managing Partner of Bristol & Bates, and B&B Executive Search, which has helped growing organizations scale and fill mission-critical business roles for the past 18+ years.
I am currently working with a selective number of clients and advisory work to several ventures, including an international tech conglomerate with offices in Los Angeles and Phoenix, AZ.
While I am actively involved with my companies and investments, my focus the past few years has been giving back to the community as a donor, children’s rights advocate, supporter of free speech, anti-discrimination, and veterans-based organizations. I’ve founded several non-profit organizations, including a 501(c)(3) non-profit advocacy group providing resources and support to those in need and involvement in various committees serving children and the special needs population.
Philanthropy / Community
- Commissioner, Orange County Housing & Community Development
- Chairman, Bristol & Bates Children’s Foundation (501c3)
- Chairman, AAPI United/Asian Americans Pacific Islanders (501c3)
- Vice Chair, Orange County/LA Rotary Foundation (501c3)
- Member/Rotarian, Rotary Club of Orange County/LA (501c3)
- President, Irvine City Community Alliance Fund (501c3)
- Vice Chair, IUSD/Greentree School Site Council
- PAC Member, Help Me Grow/First 5 OC